For: grades K-6(co-ed)
Where: Varsity Football Field
Just show up, have a lot of fun and compete! There will be challenges for all types of skills.
This event is a team effort coordinated by the Physical Education Department at Colonie High.
Annually, the Department sets up 5 activities that are usually connected on and near the track and football field.
1. Small obstacle course on the field
2. A 50 yard sprint with hurdles on the track
3. An accuracy throwing and kicking station
4. A fast feet hula hoop station
5. And finally a culminating event that encompasses all 4 stations